The race will not be cancelled due to rain! If there's lightning, we'll delay waves until it passes. When the race resumes, each wave will go off at 10-minute intervals until the race is back on schedule. If there's severe weather that prevents the event from being held at all on Saturday, it'll be moved to Sunday.
All weather announcements will be sent out via email, and posted on our Facebook page.